Don't miss out on our sale!
🎉🎉🎉 Use code SALE80 for 80% off your purchase 🎉🎉🎉
Dive Into Ansible
Beginner to Expert in Ansible - DevOps
🚀 Learn Ansible from a CNCF Ambassador and Docker Captain! 🚀
WHY LEARN ANSIBLE?
Ansible has swiftly emerged as a key player in the automation and IT orchestration landscape, with a multitude of organizations tapping into its user-friendly yet powerful capabilities to streamline and manage their IT infrastructure.
Countless top-tier global tech companies have chosen Ansible for its agentless architecture and straightforward YAML syntax, which highlight its unique strengths and advantages in the automation domain.
As an essential DevOps skill, Ansible is becoming increasingly sought after in the IT world, which continues to embrace infrastructure-as-code and DevOps methodologies. By mastering Ansible, professionals can reap the benefits of rewarding career opportunities and competitive salaries, positioning themselves as indispensable assets in the ever-evolving technology landscape.
WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES IN LEARNING ANSIBLE?
Ansible is a powerful and versatile IT automation tool that is rapidly becoming a cornerstone skill for DevOps professionals. By mastering Ansible, individuals can effectively manage and automate IT infrastructure, optimizing processes and minimizing human error.
To excel in using Ansible, it is crucial to have a strong foundation in key concepts, such as the Ansible CLI, inventories, and modules, along with a basic understanding of YAML (Yet Another Markup Language) for configuration files.
The Ansible CLI is an essential tool for executing ad-hoc commands and managing automation scripts. Familiarizing yourself with the CLI empowers you to take advantage of Ansible's full potential.
Inventories in Ansible are crucial for organizing and categorizing the managed nodes, enabling efficient and targeted automation. Gaining proficiency in creating and managing inventories is fundamental for optimizing Ansible usage.
Ansible modules are the building blocks for automation, providing pre-built actions for a wide range of tasks. A deep understanding of Ansible modules allows you to construct powerful automation workflows with ease.
Additionally, it's important to grasp key Ansible components like playbooks, roles, and tasks, which are vital for creating scalable and maintainable automation projects.
By focusing on these important aspects, you'll be well-prepared to tackle a wide range of infrastructure challenges and solidify your position as a valuable asset in the ever-growing field of DevOps.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This comprehensive Ansible course is designed to transform you into a proficient Ansible expert. The course provides a strong foundation by starting with first principles, ensuring you understand the basics of Ansible before diving into more complex topics. This approach guarantees a solid understanding and helps you build a strong skill set.
You will master the Ansible Command Line Interface (CLI) and explore the importance of inventories. This knowledge enables you to manage and organize your infrastructure efficiently. You will also delve into Ansible modules, which are the building blocks for automation. By understanding these modules, you can create custom solutions tailored to your specific needs.
One of the most powerful aspects of Ansible is its playbooks. Our course will provide you with extensive training to master these playbooks, allowing you to design and implement automation in a scalable and reusable manner. You will also learn advanced topics such as roles, vault, includes, and imports, further enhancing your Ansible expertise.
We'll then explore Ansible with a Deep Dive where we'll learn how to create Ansible Modules and Plugins, how to optimise Ansible workflows for performance uses and how to use Ansible with AWS and Docker!
This course is also provided with a full Ansible lab giving you instant access to an Ansible Control Host and Six Linux targets of both CentOS and Ubuntu, to harness your learning knowledge!
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
- Individuals new to IT or those seeking a career change
- Seasoned engineers or consultants aiming to expand their skillset
- IT managers aiming to gain a deeper understanding of their platforms and environments
- DevOps professionals looking to enhance their expertise in infrastructure automation
- Solution architects aiming to integrate Ansible into their architectural designs
- System administrators seeking to improve their knowledge of configuration management
- Cloud specialists aiming to stay current with the latest automation and deployment trends
WHAT ARE THE COURSE REQUIREMENTS?
- Basic Linux Administration is beneficial but is not a requirement
- A Laptop or Workstation running Mac OS X, Windows or Linux to run the lab environment locally (or)
- A Laptop or Workstation with Internet connectivity to run the lab environment in the cloud (Free)
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE COURSE?
- 7.5 Hours of Highly Condensed Technical Content
- A Full Ansible Lab Environment with an Ansible Control Host and 6 Virtual Machines
- Quizzes to support your learning
- Optional Challenges
HOW IS THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?
Condensed Content: This course has been thoughtfully designed to maximise learning efficiency without compromising on content quality. While the course could have spanned four times its current length, we understand the value of your time. As a result, each lesson has been professionally crafted to convey the necessary information in a concise and clear manner, eliminating any superfluous content. This approach ensures that you acquire the knowledge and skills you need while optimising your learning experience.
Experienced Instructor: This course is presented by James Spurin, an accomplished IT professional boasting over 25 years of industry experience working with world-leading organisations such as Goldman Sachs, Nomura, Dell EMC, and Virgin Internet. As a Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) Ambassador, the organisation responsible for maintaining and managing Kubernetes, and a Docker Captain, James is a recognised expert in the core domains covered throughout this course. His extensive expertise and commitment to these technologies ensure that you receive high-quality instruction, empowering you to excel in your learning journey.
Immersive Lab Experience: This course features an extensive lab environment that can be executed locally or in the cloud, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with Kubernetes. Each example demonstrated throughout the course utilises this consistent environment, ensuring that you won't need to allocate time to setting up or troubleshooting discrepancies between different setups. This cohesive approach allows you to concentrate solely on the subject matter, facilitating a streamlined and focused learning experience.
WHAT WILL I HAVE LEARNT BY THE END OF THE COURSE?
After completing this course, you'll be well-versed and confident in the following areas:
- Effective use of Ansible Configuration Files
- Creation and utilization of Ansible Inventories
- Automation through Ansible Facts and gathered information
- Understanding and application of Ansible Modules
- Creation and implementation of Ansible Playbooks
- Structuring Ansible playbooks using Includes, Roles, and Tags
- Integration of Ansible with cloud services, containers, AWS, and Docker
- Dynamic Inventories: creation and usage
- Ansible Plugins: creation and usage
- Ansible Modules: creation and usage
- Utilizing Ansible Variables and Magic Variables
- Secure information management with Ansible Vault
- Advanced Topics: Built-In Modules, Parallel Looping, Conditionals, Task Delegation
- Troubleshooting techniques in Ansible
- Validation, testing, and best practices with Ansible
- Automation templating using Jinja2
This course represents outstanding value, with a one-time enrolment fee granting you complete access to the course materials, which will be updated regularly throughout the lifetime of the course. Confident in the exceptional quality and value provided, I offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Should you decide the course isn't the right fit for you, I kindly request that you contact me and provide feedback on the aspects that didn't meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is my top priority and your insights will help me continue to improve and refine the course for future learners.